As the leading manufacturer of nets in Australia we provide engineered solutions to your netting needs.
With over 130 years experience in netmaking and design, our netting products and netting installations demonstrate our emphasis on strength, durability and quality.
Our skilled staff will happily discuss the details of your netting needs, and develop an appropriate and cost effective solution to suit your requirements. Our experience has shown that Oxley Nets can manage any request. Clients have included Qantas, Coles, Woolworths, Rio Tinto, Cricket NSW, Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Grocon, Victoria Country AFL, Greater Western Sydney Giants, and many more organisations.
As an Australian-owned family business, we take pride in our reputation and the netting projects we have undertaken.
- We are the supplier of tennis court nets for the Australian Open
- Our behind-goal AFL football nets are used at stadiums like the MCG and ANZ Stadium
- High quality soccer goal nets
- Countless councils and institutions have trusted us to create safe and functional sporting environments
- Safety nets are crucial to the construction industry, used for scaffolding and 'falling from heights' protection
- One of our most popular products is the 'trailer net' which ensures loads are secured safely
- Our nets have been used in numerous mining applications as a cost-effective safety and protection option
Phone: 1300 730 731
With qualified engineering and industrial design staff on hand, we provide technically sound solutions to suit your application. Our development experience and engineering ability ensures your net will be "fit for purpose" in every respect.
We have designed and supplied nets for a myriad of applications ... from nets constraining tigers during veterinary procedures, to nets that catch naval torpedos, to nets beneath kilometres of gold mine conveyors, to nets for every sporting application.
As a member of The Sport & Play Industry Association, their Code of Ethics guarantees the quality of our products for all sporting applications.
Trust us when we say there is no request too ‘bizarre’ or too challenging when it comes to netting. The art of net making is almost as ancient as it is romantic, and hand-knotted nets still hold a wonderful appeal ... although nowadays we tend to be using more 21st century manufacturing techniques!